It’s never too late to set your intentions. If you have New Years Resolutions, write them down so you don’t forget them. Post them on the mirrors, doors, ceiling…wherever you will notice them. Use colored paper, or affix them on your water bottle. Set a reminder to revisit them each day for the first week, each week for the first month, and each month for the first year. Applaud your triumphs, and accept your defeats. Be kind to your Self and appreciate your dedication. Repetition WILL become fruition. Once you have mastered your practice, deepen it and take it further. Journal it, and share it with others. If you do not have any inspirational insights, feel free to borrow some of mine.
- Meditate daily for 15 minutes. Whether journaling, reading, or listening..Connect with your Self.
- Listen and learn more..Especially to and from your children who have innate wisdom of the world. Speak less..and when you do, make it worth the breath you breathe.
- Surround yourself in positivity. Darkness cannot rule the light. Be bright and sparkle.
- Stop wanting. Be grateful every day for all the gifts in your life. The Law of Attraction works!
- Slow down..see the beauty..hear the melodious sounds of nature..smell the flora..taste the sustenance..feel the embrace..sense the supernatural.
- Be the observer of your feelings. Be the owner of your actions.
- Lead by example. Those who want, will follow. Those who do not, will go their own way.
- Do not expect perfection from anyone, including yourself.
- Make fewer plans and be more spontaneous.
- Have faith in the what the universe brings. Use magic to make it your ultimate reality.
You don’t have to regret your past or label mistakes. Consider learning from your experiences. Wherever you are in life, you can accept it, set new goals, and make a conscious choice to move forward in a positive direction!