EZ Taco Salad
It’s Taco Night. If you’re like me, I have other mouths to feed. So, even though I eat Paleo Style, I allow my children legumes and sprouted grains once in awhile..they also consume dairy. Every body is different, so this meal is sure to please the whole crew, plus almost everything came from Costco! Super Simple and affordable!
- Taco Meat – Coleman Organic Ground Turkey from Costco- cooked to temperature in EVOO with natural TACO seasoning
- Organic Black Baked Beans reheated – from Trader Joes – for the kiddos – because these are a Paleo No No
- Ezekiel Sprouted Wraps – baked in an iron skillet with olive oil for the children
- Chopped white organic onions from Trader Joes – pungent and spicy
- Chopped organic Cilantro from Fred Meyers – so fragrant, cleansing, and refreshing.
- Organic Jacks Salsa from Costco
- Chopped Grape Tomatoes from Costco
- Sliced Avocado from Costco
- Natural Cheddar from Costco shredded for the children – and know that cheddar cheese contains a “natural food coloring” to be colored with Annatto. Again, this is a treat for them.