It’s best to eat an energizing. protein packed breakfast, and eat light at night. This salad is not only filling, it is highly nutritious, packed with micronutrients and super foods. It’s easy to make, and is absolutely delicious! I’ve included the stores I generally purchase these ingredients from, as well as some of their benefits. Eat every other night as dinner to look and feel amazing!
Mix all these ingredients together. Serve and enjoy! Refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Organic Beets – Fred Meyers – digest your fats
- Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Fred Meyers – digest proteins
- Organic Kale – Costco – packed with an array of vitamins, minerals, and fiber
- Organic EVOO – Costco – Omega 3’s and 6’s
- Organic Carrots – Costco – eye health
- Organic Mung Beans Sprouted at Home – Kit from Costco or bulk beans at Olympia Food Co-op – enzymes galore
- Organic Home Made Sauerkraut – search this blog for my SauerKraut recipe – heal your gut
- Organic Sea Salt – Costco – adrenal support
- Feta or Nitrate Free Cooked Turkey Breast – Costco – healthy proteins
- Pine Nuts – Costco – antioxidant
- Organic Tomatoes – Trader Joes – anti-cancer
- Organic Peppers – Trader Joes – immune booster
- Organic Avocado – Trader Joes – sexual health