How wonderful it is when you find a healthy snack that your kids love! Problem is, there are never leftovers. These Kale chips taste better and are so much more nutritious than a potato chip. Kale is loaded with vitamins A, B’s, D, E, K. Complimented with EVOO, You’ll also get your all your EFA’s (Omega 3, 6, and 9’s)
- 1 bunch organic kale (purple or green)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Place on cooking sheet. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.